Discussione: Mutus Liber (Alchimia)
Visualizza messaggio singolo
Vecchio 26-08-2006, 03.53.04   #36
Enoch
Ristruttura la casa

L'avatar di Enoch

Predefinito

Ti ringrazio per le preziose informazioni,mi saranno certamente utili.
Concordo che il contenitore debba essere di materiale vetroso, evidentemente mi sono fatto troppo trasportare nei miei soliti voli pindalici...
Avevo tratto ispirazione da questo brano in cui è riportata esperienza di una persona che ha raccolto la rugiada utilizzando delle bottiglie di plastica piene di ghiacco, appoggiate all'interno di un contenitore ceramico.
E' interessante poichè dice che inizialmente essa era più simile ad olio che ad acqua...

Full Moon Dew

The alchemists speak of such a product to be obtained from dew collected at the time of the full moon. Here is a description of such a collection by one researcher :
"I have collected dew many times by using ice in plastic drink bottles with a ceramic bowl collector underneath. The texts advise full moon periods and spring is the best season. (collecting dew off grass is a waste of time).
Once, last spring, I collected in this way a 200 ml of clear dew that seemed initially 'oily'. I live in the countryside away from any atmospheric pollution and the vessels were washed with distilled water. I left this oily dew in a sealed jar and after a week there were small brilliant crystals on the bottom. The dew was decanted off the crystals and gently evaporated. What resulted was a white crusty salt that redissolved with difficulty but was soluble in even weak acids. As it dissolved in the acids, small bubbles were given off which I thought at the time would be carbon dioxide. In water the pH of this matter is about 8 to 8.5. I still have it in my lab and it might be best tested with a moving permanent magnet."

Living Water, Vital Air

Ultima modifica di Enoch : 26-08-2006 alle ore 03.56.44.
Enoch non č connesso