Discussione: Arcana Cœlestia.
Visualizza messaggio singolo
Vecchio 31-03-2012, 20.25.35   #50
centomila
Ristruttura la casa

L'avatar di centomila

Predefinito

Arcana Coelestia (Elliott) n. 25
sRef Gen@1 @6 S0' sRef Isa@42 @5 S0' sRef Gen@1 @8 S0' sRef Isa@42 @3 S0' sRef Isa@44 @24 S0' sRef Gen@1 @7 S0' 25. 'Spreading out the earth and stretching out the heavens' is a common expression in the Prophets when the subject is man's regeneration, as in Isaiah,
Thus said Jehovah, your Redeemer, He who formed you from the womb, I am Jehovah who makes all things, who stretches out the heavens Alone, and who spreads out the earth by Myself. Isa. 44:24.
Also, when it is speaking of the Lord's Coming,
A bruised reed He does not break off and a smoking wick He does not quench; He brings forth judgement towards truth;
that is, He neither shatters man's illusions nor stifles his desires. Instead He bends them towards truth and good. This verse in Isaiah continues,
The God Jehovah creates the heavens and stretches them out: He spreads out the earth and what comes from it: He gives breath* to the people upon it, and spirit to those who walk on it. Isa. 42:3-5.
Such phrases recur several times elsewhere.
* lit. soul

Arcana Coelestia (Elliott) n. 26
sRef Gen@1 @8 S0' 26. Verse 8 And there was evening, and there was morning, a second day.
What 'evening', 'morning', and 'day' mean, has been shown already at verse 5.

Arcana Coelestia (Elliott) n. 27
sRef Gen@1 @9 S0' 27. Verse 9 And God said, Let the waters under heaven be gathered together to one place, and let the dry land appear; and it was so.
Once a person knows of the existence of the internal man and of the external man, and knows that, contrary to appearance, truths and goods flow in from the internal man, or from the Lord by way of the internal into the external, then the things residing in him as cognitions of truth and good are stored away in his memory and registered among the facts there. For anything that finds its way into the memory or the external man, whether natural, spiritual, or celestial, lodges there as known fact, and from that place it is brought out by the Lord. These cognitions are 'the waters gathered together to one place' and are called 'seas'. But the external man itself is called 'the dry land' and immediately afterwards 'earth', as in the verses that follow.

Arcana Coelestia (Elliott) n. 28
sRef Hag@2 @7 S0' sRef Gen@1 @10 S0' sRef Hag@2 @6 S0' sRef Isa@19 @5 S0' sRef Isa@11 @9 S0' sRef Zech@14 @8 S0' sRef Isa@19 @6 S0' sRef Zech@14 @7 S0' sRef Ps@69 @33 S0' sRef Zech@12 @1 S0' sRef Ps@69 @34 S0' 28. Verse 10 And God called the dry land Earth, and the gathering together of the waters He called Seas; and God saw that it was good.
It is very common in the Word for 'waters' to mean cognitions and facts, and consequently for 'seas' to mean a gathering together of them, as in Isaiah,
The earth will be full of the knowledge of Jehovah as the waters covering the sea. Isa. 11:9.
And in the same prophet, with reference to a lack of cognitions and facts,
The waters will dry up from the sea, the river will be parched and dry, and the streams will diminish. Isa. 19:5, 6.
In Haggai, with reference to a new Church,
I will shake the heavens and the earth, and the sea and the dry land; and I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations will come, and I will fill this house with glory. Hagg. 2:6, 7.
And with reference to someone who is to be regenerated, in Zechariah,
There will be one day - it is known to Jehovah - not day and not night, for at evening time there will be light; and on that day living waters will flow out from Jerusalem, part of them to the eastern sea, and part of them to the western sea. Zech. 14:7, 8.
In David where the person is described who, having been vastated, is to be regenerated, and to worship the Lord, Jehovah does not despise His bound ones. Heaven and earth will praise Him, the seas and everything that creeps in them! Ps. 69:73, 34.
That 'the earth' means that which receives is seen in Zechariah,
Jehovah is He who stretches out the heavens, and founds the earth, and forms the spirit of man within him. Zech. 12:1.

Arcana Coelestia (Elliott) n. 25
sref Gen @ 1 @ 6 S0 'sref Isa @ 42 @ 5 S0' sref Gen 1 @ @ 8 S0 'sref Isa @ 42 @ 3 S0' sref Isa @ 44 @ 24 S0 'sref Gen @ 1 @ 7 S0' 25.
'Diffondere la terra e si allunga il cielo' è un espressione comune nei Profeti quando il soggetto è la rigenerazione dell'uomo, come in Isaia,

Lo ha detto il Signore, il tuo Redentore, colui che ti ha formato fin dal seno materno, io sono il Signore che fa tutte le cose, che distende i cieli da solo, e che si estende la terra da solo. Isa.
44:24.

Inoltre, quando si parla della venuta del Signore,

Non rompere una canna incrinata e un camino fumigante non spegnete; Lui si rivela nella sentenza verso la verità;

vale a dire, Egli non spezza le illusioni dell'uomo, né soffoca i suoi desideri. Invece lui li piega verso la verità e il bene.
Questo versetto in Isaia continua,

Il Signore Dio crea i cieli e si estende fuori: Egli diffonde la terra e ciò che ne deriva: * Dà fiato alla gente su di esso, e lo spirito di coloro che camminano su di essa. Isa.
42:3-5.

Tali frasi ripetersi più volte altrove.
* Acceso.
anima

Arcana Coelestia (Elliott) n.
sref Gen @ 1 @ 8 S0 '26.
Versetto 8 E fu sera e fu mattina: secondo giorno.

What 'sera', 'mattino', e significa 'giorno', è stato dimostrato già al versetto 5.

sref Gen @ 1 @ 9 S0 '27.
Versetto 9 E Dio disse: Siano le acque sotto il cielo, si raccolgano in un solo luogo e, lasciate asciugare, il terreno appare, e così fu.

Una volta che una persona conosce l'esistenza dell'uomo interno e dell'uomo esterno, e sa che, contrariamente all'apparenza, le verità e il flusso di beni vanno dall'uomo interno, o dal Signore per mezzo dei beni interni, in esterno, quindi la le cose che risiedono in lui come cognizioni di verità e il bene sono conservati lontano nella sua memoria e registrate tra i fatti. Per tutto ciò che trova la sua strada nella memoria o nell'uomo esterno, sia naturale, spirituale, o celeste, alberghi là come fatto noto, e da quel luogo viene portato fuori dal Signore. Queste cognizioni sono 'le acque riunite in un solo luogo' e sono chiamati 'mari'.
Ma l'uomo esterno stesso è chiamato 'la terra' e subito dopo 'terra', come nei versi che seguono.

sref Hag @ 2 @ 7 S0 'sref Gen @ 1 @ 10 S0' sref Hag @ 2 @ 6 S0 'sref Isa @ 19 @ 5 S0' sref Isa @ 11 @ 9 S0 'sref Zech @ 14 @ 8 S0' sref Isa @ 19 @ 6 S0 'sref Zech @ 14 @ 7 S0' sref Ps @ 69 @ 33 S0 'sref Zech @ 12 @ 1 S0' sref Ps @ 69 @ 34 S0 '28.
Versetto 10 E Dio chiamò l'asciutto terra, e la raccolta delle acque chiamò Mari, e Dio vide che era cosa buona.

E 'molto comune nella Parola per' acque 'che significa cognizioni e fatti, e di conseguenza per dei mari' a significare un raggruppamento di loro, come in Isaia,

La terra sarà ripiena della conoscenza di Geova come le acque coprono il mare. Isa.
11:09.

E nello stesso profeta, con riferimento ad una mancanza di cognizioni e di fatti,

Le acque si prosciugheranno dal mare, il fiume sarà arido e secco, ed i flussi diminuiranno. Isa.
19:05, 6.

In Aggeo, con riferimento ad una nuova Chiesa,

Io farò tremare i cieli e la terra e il mare e la terraferma, e farò tremare tutte le nazioni, e il desiderio di tutte le nazioni verrà e io riempirò questa casa di gloria. Hagg.
02:06, 7.

E con riferimento a qualcuno che deve essere rigenerato, in Zaccaria,

Ci sarà un giorno - è noto a Geova - non è giorno e non notte, verso sera ci sarà luce, e in quel giorno acque vive usciranno da Gerusalemme, una parte di esse verso il mare orientale, e parte al mare occidentale. Zech.
14:07, 8.

David In cui si descrive la persona che, essendo diventata vuota, deve essere rigenerata, e per adorare il Signore, Geova non disprezza i Suoi associati. Cielo e la terra lo lodano, i mari e tutto ciò che si insinua in loro! Ps.
69:73, 34.

Che significa 'la terra' ciò che riceve si vede in Zaccaria,

Geova è colui che stende i cieli, e fonda la terra, e forma lo spirito dell'uomo dentro di lui. Zech. 00:01.